Our reason for existence is to render quality care to our clients with an emphasis on community outreach and meeting the needs of underserved populations. We strive to create a positive work environment and encourage self-care of staff so that we can model this for and best serve our clients. The agency culture emphasizes respect for the dignity and worth of all people and a commitment to personal and professional development of staff to provide effective, individually tailored evidenced based treatment.
Five Rivers Mental Health Clinic is looking to hire Mental Health Practitioners. Applicants should be committed to using evidence-based practice in a responsive manner with diverse populations. This is an in-home and community-based position with part-time (afternoon/evening) hours. Travel is required. To apply, submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Definition of Service:
Mental health practitioners are people who provide services to children with emotional disturbance. Mental health practitioners may provide the following services under CTSS: skills training; crisis assistance; treatment plan development and review; administering and reporting standardized measures, under supervision of the CTSS Clinical Director.
CTSS is a flexible package of mental health services for children who require varying therapeutic and rehabilitative levels of intervention. CTSS addresses the conditions of emotional disturbance that impair and interfere with an individual’s ability to function independently. For children with emotional disturbances, rehabilitation means a series or multidisciplinary combination of psychiatric and psychosocial interventions to:
- Restore a child or adolescent to an age-appropriate developmental trajectory that had been disrupted by a psychiatric illness; or
- Enable the child to self-monitor, compensate for, cope with, counteract, or replace psychosocial skills, deficits or maladaptive skills acquired over the course of a psychiatric illness.CTSS services are delivered using various treatment modalities and combinations of services designed to reach measurable treatment outcomes identified in an individual treatment plan (ITP).
- Provide skills training, assessment, and monitoring to children and teens in a one to one or group format, in the recipient’s home, community, or office.
- Participate in regular staff/team consultations meetings to review client progress and direction of treatment.
- Schedule appointments and maintain appropriate records.
- Coordinate and cooperate with other agency and community providers to provide the best possible care for the client.
- Intervene as necessary for emergencies.
Participate actively in ongoing professional growth and development.
- Flexible schedule
- Must be able to transport clients in the community.
- Training and experience in working with children as evidenced by ONE of the following:
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in a behavioral science or a related field, from an accredited college or university and at least 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of mental health services to recipients with mental illness.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in a behavioral science or a related field, from an accredited college or university and is fluent in a non-English language.
- Has at least 6,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of mental health services to recipients with mental illness.
- Is a graduate student in one of the mental health professional disciplines and an accredited college or university formally assigns the student to an agency or facility for clinical training.
- Holds a masters or other graduate degree in one of the mental health professional disciplines from an accredited college or university.
- Is a tribally certified mental health practitioner who is serving a federally recognized Indian tribe.
Job Type: Part-time
See: https://bit.ly/3wzMCpY for more information.
Five Rivers Mental Health Clinic employs responsive therapists providing individually tailored evidence-based mental health services to diverse populations with a special dedication to reaching underserved populations.
Five Rivers Mental Health Clinic is looking to hire licensed or license eligible psychotherapists. Supervision can be provided for employees looking to be licensed as licensed psychologists, licensed marriage and family therapists, licensed professional clinical counselors, or licensed independent clinical social workers. Applicants should be committed to using evidence-based practice in a responsive manner with diverse populations. To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com.
- Provide clinical therapeutic services to children, adolescents, and adults with identified mental health diagnoses to meet the specific mental health needs of the identified client
- Provide culturally competent, trauma-informed, evidence-based services
- Work cooperatively with treatment team members and the client/family in the provision of services to meet the goals developed in the treatment plan
- Provide appropriate documentation for service delivery including treatment goals, progress notes and billing
- Use technology appropriately in conducting and documenting services as well as communicating with clients and outside parties
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Retirement plan
- Professional development assistance
- A graduate degree in a mental health field (e.g.: Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy)
- Licensure/Certification or Provisional Licensure/Certification Eligible
- Credentialed with third party payors, or credentialing eligible
Five Rivers Mental Health Clinic is looking to hire therapy interns on a rolling basis. Applicants should be committed to using evidence based practice in a responsive manner with diverse populations. To apply, submit a resume to Marinda@FiveRiversMHC.com.
- Provide interventions and skill development activities for children, teens, adults, couples, and/or families
- Provide telehealth services in south central Minnesota until it is appropriate to resume in-home, clinic, and community based services
- Complete timely and accurate records using electronic health record
- Maintain confidentiality and HIPAA Privacy
- Weekly individual supervision provided
- Career experience
- Compensation based on direct service provided
- Enrolled and pursuing Masters Degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy at accredited university
- 18 years or older
- Reliable transportation
- Able to pass criminal background check
- Relevant coursework and/or experience
Job Types: Part-time day and evening hours
Preference for students residing or attending school in south central Minnesota. Internship supervisor is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, National Certified Counselor, AAMFT Approved Supervisor, MN Board of Behavioral Health Supervisor (LPC, LPCC), and MN Board of Marriage and Family Therapy Supervisor (LMFT).